Adobe Creative Cloud offers various plans to meet the needs of individuals, businesses, students and teachers, and schools and universities.
- All apps - $52.99/mo - includes 20+ apps like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, etc.
- Photography: $9.99/mo - includes Lightroom, Photoshop, Lightroom Classic, and 20GB of cloud storage
- Single app - $4.99 to $20.99 per month
For businesses, plans include features to support teams such as 1TB of cloud storage and 24/7 technical support.
- All apps - $79.99/mo per license
- Single app - $33.99/mo per license
For students and teachers, the All Apps plan includes 100GB of cloud storage, Adobe Portfolio, Adobe Fonts, and Adobe Spark.
- All apps - $19.99/mo for the first year, $29.99/mo after that
For schools and universities, plans may offer additional features such as 100GB cloud storage, file sharing, and administrative control across devices.
- Per named-user license
- All apps - $34.99/mo per user
- Single apps - $14.99/mo per user
- Per shared device
- All apps - $330.00/yr
- Per student pack (for departments of 150+ students)
- All apps - $189.00/yr
- Per institution
- All apps - must call for pricing
Check out Creative Cloud pricing for more information.
How much are you paying for Adobe Creative Cloud?
We pay $389.57 monthly (annual plan) for a Adobe Creative Cloud single license.
¥103,421 for a yearly plan. We got 8 seats and it was the complete plan with Adobe Stock.
I told Adobe customer support in chat that I was planning on canceling my subscription, and they offered two months free for retention. Not much, but did help after their price increase.