G Suite is Google's office productivity suite, with tools for email, file sharing, documents, spreadsheets, presentations, chat, video conferencing, and more. It includes the same features included in Google's consumer apps, with additional security, privacy, and collaboration features aimed at teams:
- Google Apps on your domain. Get Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on a company account, with email on your company's domain name.
- Collaborate with your team. Each Google App includes the same sharing features as in a standard personal Google account, with additional options to only share files inside your company if you want.
- Chat and meet remotely. G Suite includes the Google Chat business chat app, and Google Meet for video calls.
- Team Drives to save shared files together. Along with a personal Google Drive per user, G Suite also adds Team Drives to your Google Drive. Any files and documents saved to Team Drives are automatically shared with anyone else in the company for a shared repository.
- Search through everything. G Suite also includes Cloud Search to dig through your team's knowledge in documents, spreadsheets, and files in a private Google-powered search.
- Manage team data. G Suite Admin lets IT administrators spin up new accounts, restrict access to specific features, apps, or add-ons, manage mobile device policies, retain and backup data, and get insights on the Google product your team uses.