Be the first to share pricing for Paddle here.
Paddle is a SaaS Commerce Platform that unifies checkout, payments, and subscription billing with tools to handle manual invoicing, sales tax, financial compliance, fraud, and more. It lets you focus on building your product, instead of wasting time integrating multiple finance tools or developing your own billing system.
Features and Functionality
As an all-in-one commerce platform, Paddle handles everything about your payments, including:
- Checkout: With both its overlay checkout and an embedded in-line checkout, Paddle helps you create a high-converting & branded purchase flow that's localized for multiple languages.
- Payments: Paddle handles international merchant banking and payment systems to accept multiple currencies and payment methods around the world.
- Subscriptions: Create and update flexible recurring subscription plans, offer trials, and manage & expand subscribers easily.
- Compliance: Paddle calculates and applies sales tax for you, as well as taking on your tax liability and remitting on your behalf, so you never have to deal with sales taxes in any jurisdiction again.
- Fraud: Paddle protects against fraud with both automated and manual systems. Chargebacks are contested on your behalf so you can keep the money you’ve earned.
- Recovery: Checkouts are recovered to optimize your conversions, while subscribers are retained and recovered with payment retries and optimized dunning flows.
- Invoicing: Automatically send tax-compliant invoices to your business customers at scale, with payments reconciled by Paddle.
- Customer support: Paddle handles all customer support questions relating to billing for you.
Pros and Cons
Add an image for Paddle.
Is there a product that allows marketing/sales team to control pricing for a saas app? Engineering would have to integrate this product via a snippet, stripe, and maybe segment. This way the produ...