A founder. Novice thinker. Continuously making effort to keep myself weird.
1) In today's time data is the new oil so, you should track every single action/event that is out there in the system. Its okay to have more metrics than to have to no metrics.
These events should…
Can you be a little more specific, since digital marketing involves everything on web.
I am Shailesh and I am based out of New Delhi, India. Presently I am working on 2 personal projects besides running my startup:
1) Personal Knowledge management Application:
- With so…
You should try Mural: https://mural.co/.
Its one of the best collboration and moodboarding tools out there.
Hands down Vim.
I have recently started dipping my toes in Emacs Doom setup.
Yeah I missed pitchbook. Thanks.
Few factors that come to my mind for Full Stack tools:
1) Ease of Integration with Existing tools that you use.
2) Migrating Existing data from current tools
3) Ease of collaborating with People…
What are the different tools used by VC's, Hedge Funds, Investment Bankers for analyzing portfolio companies?
CbInsights is good but its more of Consulting company than a SAAS product.
Whimsical : https://whimsical.com/
Whimsical is my latest favorite. It's got four major offerings:
2) Sticky notes
It has a Great UX and just a no brainer for…