emre's avatar

Emre Gürel 111

@emre

Comments 27

1 upvote
0 comments
2 years ago

Thank you for your advice and information.

1 upvote
0 comments
2 years ago

How can i use the obsidian with portable? (for sync. and private use...) Do you have any idea? Thanks

1 upvote
8 comments

I can do what I do in Excel with Google Sheets. but excel is used in the company. I use both :)

1 upvote
1 comment

I normally use excel to visualize my data.(charts etc.) But I was looking for a way to view them interactively (online). Thank you @maguay suggested Google Data studio. I am very pleased :) i used…

3 comments

You can check also infinity app. I saw from Producthunt. https://startinfinity.com/

1 comment

Previously, I was using licensed 1password. But when they changed the form of membership to monthly payment, I quit, i don't use 1password. I am using Bitwarden now and I am very satisfied.

0 comments
Replied to  @maguay  on  Online Data Visualization
2 years ago

Yes you are right. After survey filled and than mail came... Thanks @muguay and @RosovConsulting

3 upvotes
0 comments

Normaly i used google tasks. But from know i will use roamresearch. Because you are free for write anything, anywhere. For example, you can write something that comes to your mind on the tab…

1 upvote
0 comments
Replied to  @maguay  on  The Capiche guide.

Hi @maguay

Not the product I'm talking about. for example, just following this post. if writen new comments. can i take notification.

1 upvote
1 comment
2 years ago

I hope. You login as soon as possible.

0 comments
2 years ago

Hi, I didn't wait. I have an account more than 1 months.

2 comments
2 years ago

I learned one more thing, thanks.

0 comments
Commented on  The Capiche guide.
2 years ago

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a follow button for the topics we want to follow? and thanks for your explanatory post.

3 comments

I came across this while browsing the internet. It sounded interesting. I guess the important thing is the own system, not the application ...

2 comments
Replied to  @bludrop  on  Online Data Visualization
2 years ago

Thanks for your advice. i will check. i checked grid. i think this work with invited system. do you have any invitation.

3 comments
Replied to  @bludrop  on  Online Data Visualization

Thanks for your advice. i will check

0 comments
2 years ago

Roamresearch :) i feel free in roam. "You are the limit" in roam i think. (and also i am researching alternative to roam) and requirement of my job, I often use excel.

0 comments

Hi there,

I'm Emre. I live in Turkey. Although I cannot produce anything in terms of software. I love to research and use the software produced. I do research to be efficient in my business and…

3 upvotes
6 comments

Thanks for your advice. i will check

1 upvote
0 comments
Replied to  @maguay  on  Online Data Visualization
2 years ago

Thank you so much. another question. Is the way I follow for capiche right? Are the questions and answers in this way or related to more commonly used applications and about experience? my questions…

1 upvote
1 comment
2 years ago

Thanks a lot for your advice. As I understand it. the most important point. create your own system?

1 comment
2 years ago

Thanks for your thoughts. unkown words unvisilble like remnote. Wouldn't it be better? What you think about it. And also if you have more idea i want to hear these (about learning eng. and/or…

1 upvote
3 comments

I am using coggle due to minimal and fast. i don't like complexity. You can try.

1 upvote
0 comments
2 years ago

Thanks for your thoughts. SRS system is good for remembering and fresh memorization. how can learn one of language best way for you? listening and/or reading. or all of them. if you have more idea. i…

1 upvote