Founding OnDeck PM | Product Strategy
Mem emerging as the winner vs. Coda is the big surprise for me.
I love what they're building though. The learning curve is low, the spotlight feature is a delight and their mobile experience makes…
I love Motion. It is a silent productivity booster.
It is a calendar x to-do app that is fast and intuitive. You can drag time slots across timezones to share with others to schedule a meeting. And…
Three major considerations I have been using to evaluate the plethora of options available:
1. Effortless/non-intrusive: It shouldn't feel like a video call
2. Price: As this app would be…
In order of time spent:
1. The Browser Company's browser (private beta; life changing!)
2. Roam Research (all to-dos, meeting notes, and research)
Big fan of Clover app. Trust they'll be competing here next year.
The first one that comes to mind after SEO is user research insights tools like Dovetail. It is great at what it does but it is expensive to start off with.
I have tried two ways to approach this:
1. Dedicated Gmail tab: Signup to Substack and other newsletters with firstname.lastname@example.org so that you can easily filter all of them with one…