1) Put your Obsidian notes in a dedicated folder;
2) Put the folder in your iCloud Drive or any other cloud-based folders;
3) Open, edit and save your Obsidian notes with any Markdown app (Bear…
Try Obsidian. You won’t regret.
I would usually ask questions like:
1) What do I need to get done w/ this app? In case you lost yourself in the app and become a slave of your tool;
2) How people are using this app for their…
When I get a software, the first question I would ask is "how to fully utilize it for my work/life?" And I guess that's the most important (at least for me) question to ask about any software.
Capiche is a secret society for software power users.Join in the conversations: