$9/mo for a basic team account. This includes adding multiple users. Includes 10,000 iterations a month and 1G of data…
Integromat is a powerful tool that helps businesses and individuals improve workflows by connecting the apps and services they use every day.
The visual editor lets you drag and drop apps and build automations that suit your needs without writing any code.
With Integromat, you can automatically
- manage your orders and inventory
- sync your contacts across apps
- collect and store customer/employee feedback
- post across your social media channels
- generate and send out invoices
- sync your calendar with your productivity software
and much more!
With hundreds of pre-built apps, universal connectors (HTTP, JSON), and its flexible nature, Integromat makes almost any integration possible.
Features and Functionality
With Integromat, you get to:
- design automated workflows with an intuitive drag-and-drop builder
- create automations tailored to your needs without writing any code
- connect to 750+ pre-made apps and services and to any public API
- build simple automations as well as complex multi-step workflows
- create linear or branched-out connections with multiples pathways
- bring granularity to your data with an in-built system of filters and functions
- schedule the automations to run whenever it suits you
- take advantage of the hundreds of pre-made templates for instant use
Pros and Cons
Integromat offers great flexibility when it comes to building and updating complex integrations.
It has a steep learning curve and not enough educational resources for someone who does not have ...
To get yourself started, you can check out the:
- access to all features
- 1k operations/month
- 2 active scenarios
Basic Plan - $9/month
- 10k operations/month
- unlimited number of active scenarios
- access to premium apps
For more detailed information on all the available plans (basic, standard, business, platinum, custom), see Integromat's Pricing page.
The number of automation tools is increasing, and it's not easy to choose the best tool for each scenario. I started using IFTTT some years ago for automating "banal" stuff like saving a song or m...
Hey guys, Michaela from Integromat here, hope everyone's having a splendid day! We are thinking of looking into the GoDaddy API because we'd love to give our users the chance to automate more proc...
Guys... In "digital marketing world" it's very common to use Google Sheets to store data. Ex: → Metrics from Facebook Ads → Google Sheets → Google Data Studio → Metrics from Google Ads → Google ...
It used to be that automation was limited to factory floors and robot product lines. Now, automating business tasks is sweeping across every market — and fast!
In 2020, just about everyone has used — or at least heard of — apps like Zapier, IFTTT, and Integromat, or at least used built-in…
It wasn’t supposed to happen this way.
For those who have worked remotely for years—decades, even—it often started as a gradual process. We worked freelance first and figured out collaboration remotely on individual projects. That’s easy enough: One task, one set of deliverables, a deadline and a…