We were on Shopify Plus at $2000 per month, but downgraded to Shopify Advanced at $299 per month.
Shopify is a stand alone hosted Ecommerce solution to build online stores easily and effectively without the need for development. It is extremely easy to set up and use.
Shopify's greatest strength is its large collection of apps which can be used to extend its functionality and design.
Features and Functionality
- Create an online store with products and up to 100 variants per product
- Multi-language support to sell in multiple countries
- Multi-currency support
- Shopify payments can be used to collect money (no need of 3rd party payment processing)
- Has built-in email system to send order updates and thank you emails
- Mobile app to keep track of update on your store
- Easy to understand analytics regarding your store
- Integration to Facebook to sell on Facebook Shops
- Built-in Blog to write about your product
A vast array of Shopify apps available from their App-store that extend these features in all directions:
- Subscription Payments
- Widgets to improve store conversions
- Integration to print-on-demand services
- Integration to shipping providers for updates
- Apps that provide subscription billing to create subscribe-and-save kind of product lines
- Apps that allow you to have custom/personalized order flows
Pros and Cons
Shopify Lite : $9/month
Shopify Basic: $29/month
Shopify Advanced: $299/month
Shopify Plus $2000+
Shopify apps that you chose to install start from FREE/$5 per month and up
Add an image for Shopify.
How do you manage purchase orders, invoice payment, tracking manufacturing, freight shipments, inventory planning?
Hi guys, for a store that sells designs, I am currently trying to solve a problem with breadcrumbs. E.G., a product with the name "Test Product A" can be in the following collections: Argio (ex...
Curious, what's your favorite chatbot to faciliate journey flow and/or product education? Found some great ones for Shopify but also need omnichannel capabilities.
Wake up with a great idea for a new widget. Build it, set up a table in front of your house, and sell it for $10 cash.
You just made $10. Pretty good deal.
So you expand your business, start a Shopify store, and sell online. Shopify charges 2% of your sale price, along with another 2.9% + 30¢…
This is the best thing you could buy, promises the internet, the holy grail, the be all end all, everything you’ve ever wanted. This product does everything at once—or maybe it only does one thing, but it does that task better than anything ever did it before.
You don’t have time or budget to try…
The best time to get software discounts is when you first start your business—and to get those discounts, you need to sign up with the best deal. $1,000 off AWS or 30% off HubSpot might sound great, until you realize you could get $100,000 in AWS credit or 90% off your first year of HubSpot with the…