Be the first to share pricing for Upflow here.
Upflow is a SaaS tool helping B2B companies tracking their unpaid invoices and improving their cash collection.
Upflow is best for B2B Companies issuing more than 50 invoices per month on payment terms, as that's usually when cash collection gets tricky.
Features and Functionality
- Analytics: Understand your accounts receivable, which customers are paying late, and your DSO evolution.
- Workflows: Set up systematic, personalized reminders for late-paying customers.
- Payments: Streamline payment for your customers via a dedicated portal.
Pros and Cons
Upflow is most popular for its 1 click integration with popular existing billing systems, includi...
The most common frustration is the lack of native integration with all billing software (Intacct,...
How much does Upflow cost?
- Upflow Start plan costs $119/month for up to $90k monthly revenue, plus 0.25% overage revenue
- Upflow Rise plan costs $239/month for up to $250k monthly revenue, plus 0.20% overage revenue
- Upflow Scale plan costs $469/month for up to $500k monthly revenue, plus 0.20% overage revenue
Annual plans include 20% discount.
Have a question about Upflow? Ask here.
Uplfow seamlessly integrates with:
- Quickbooks Online
- Stripe billing